The Downtowner 10 "Best
1. Best Anniversary of the Month -- Congratulations
to Takis and Vassilis Karangelen on the 60th Anniversary
of the Azalea Inn at 2344 East Little Creek Road!
The co-owners of the popular restaurant/sports bar
lead an excellent staff that assure their loyal customers
a quality visit at all times. Wonderful food and service.
Way to go!
2. Best Food and Beverage Purchasing Manager -- Frederick
L. Yates of the Norfolk Waterside Marriott Hotel.
Good job, Fred!
3. Best Waitress of the Month -- Carrie Branch of
Crave 757 Restaurant at 143 Colley Avenue near Harbors
Edge. Polite, pretty and efficient. Nice job, Carrie!
4. Best Photographer -- Barry S. Scott of Dream Vision
Creative, (757) 717-5127. Products, Portraits and
5. Best Server of the Month -- Kristin Harris of Barons
Pub and Restaurant in Olde Towne Portsmouth. Yay,
6. Best Spices -- Norfolk Coffee and Tea now offers
a variety of terrific specialty spices for all of
your cooking and baking needs. Stop by and load up
today at 212 E. 18th Street in Norfolk near Doumars.
7. Best Universal Home Tech -- Chris White of Cox
8. Best Local Produce -- Westside Produce & Provisions
at 5015 Colley Avenue. Great variety of deliciousness!
9. Best New Girlfriend of the Month -- Elizabeth.
You make us dizzy, wonderful Lizzy!
10. Best Parade -- See you on March 18 for the 50th
Annual Ocean View Saint Patricks Day Parade
kicking off at 10 a.m. at Northside Middle School.
Return to top