The Downtowner 10 "Best
1. Best Lunch of the Month -- The Pork Belly Salad
at Nouvelle Restaurant. Strawberries and healthy greens
included. What could go wrong? Nothing. Rina Estero
is the best chef in the world!
2. Best :Potato Salad. -- Tremaine McCoy makes the
absolute best. You can ask him about it at lunch at
the Torch Restaurant and Bar in Ghent. Its not
on the menu yet but probably will be soon. Way to
3. Best Place for Graduate Gift -- The Norfolk Stationery
Store at 103 Granby Street has the best gifts for
the grads. Large variety of gifts.
4. Best Bartender of the Month -- Jaime Greer of the
Grain located at the Main, that great property that
is the new Hilton Hotel on Main Street in downtown
Norfolk. Pretty smile, beautiful person. Thank you,
5. Best Addition to the June Environment in Hampton
Roads -- Hey! Welcome Lightning Bugs!
6. Best Downtown Print Shop -- Prince Ink located
at 433 Granby Street downtown. T-shirt experts they
7. Best Sailing Center -- Enroll yourself and your
children this summer into sailing classes at the Sail
Nauticus Center. Or take a relaxing kayak cruise.
Call 757.823.4242 for more information.
8. Best Calendar Alert -- Summer begins June 21. Hot
now, summer in the city!
9. Best Auto Repair Shop -- Warren Auto Repair, 1553
Azalea Garden Road, (757) 857-1747. Great job!
10. Best Auto Upholstery -- Precision Auto Upholstery,
Inc. at 1548 Early Street in Norfolk does a fine job.
Need new upholstery for your car? Give them a call
at (757) 853-8003.
Return to top