The Downtowner 10 "Best
1. Best Retirement of the Month -- Congratulations
to columnist Kerry Dougherty of the Virginian-Pilot
upon her retirement announcement last month. You can
still read Kerrys great writing at her new online
2. Best Restaurant Server of the Month -- Heather
Hartzell of the Thirsty Camel. Courteous and efficient.
Way to go!
3. Best New Bartender of the Month -- Niasia Crowley
of the Norfolk Tap Room in downtown Norfolk is enjoying
pouring your favorite beverages. Good job, Niasia!
4. Best Auto Mechanics of the Month -- Moe and Gilbert
of Granby Exxon at 4225 Granby Street. Their expertise
keeps the customers coming back. Thank you!
5. Best Sayings of the Month - Merry Christmas! Happy
Hanukkah and Happy New Year!
6. Best Guy of the Month -- Santa Claus.
7. Best Beer of the Month -- Smartmouths Cowcatcher
Milk Stout. Happy sipping!
8. Best Walking Shoe -- Skechers Goga Max offers great
comfort for distance walking. Try them and your Fitbit
will go crazy. Light and comfortable.
9. Best Prayers of the Month -- For the victims of
the California wildfires that have destroyed homes
and property in Southern California. Tens of thousands
have been forced to escape the choking smoke and flames.
10. Best Promotional Opening -- Sign your business
up now for The Downtowners front cover business
profile. Next opening, July, 2018. Call 627-2216.
Return to top